Land of the Pharaohs
Start from 1800.00 US$
Cairo, Nile Cruise and Alexandria
09 Days / 08 nights
This travel package to Egypt includes exploring the marvelous monuments in Cairo, go for a Nile Cruise vacation between Luxor and Aswan, and also spend one memorable day discovering the wonders of Alexandria, the second largest city in Egypt.
Yes, it has all takes especially for those travelers visiting Egypt for the first time. The guests will have the chance to go on an organized tour in Egypt with all its benefits and in the same time enjoy having many times to spend at leisure. This marvelous vacation in Egypt offers the traveler an amazing opportunity to visit the most important Pharaonic attractions in Cairo. In addition, the Royal Tomb of King Tutankhamun at Valley of the Kings in Luxor. A large number of Egypt tours today include a Nile cruise, as they are super relaxing, luxurious, with a sundeck and a swimming pool, all meals are delicious and feature a variety of cuisines, and include an amusing entertainment program in the evening. The last part of this short trip to Egypt will be in the city of Alexandria, one of the marvelous coastal cities in Egypt, overlooking the Mediterranean Sea and has such a very unique collection of the Greco-Roman monuments date back to a precious period of Egypt’s history.
Upon arrival to Cairo International Airport, you will be met by our representative, who will help you in all formalities and transfer you by private Air-conditioned vehicle to your hotel in Cairo. Check-in your room- Overnight in Cairo
Today we will start our tour in Cairo to visit The Pyramids of Giza & Sphinx, the Step Pyramid Complex at Saqqara and the Open-Air Museum in Memphis. After the tour, we will transfer to Giza train station to catch your train to Luxor. Overnight on board the train
Breakfast meal will be served on board the train. Upon arrival to Luxor Train Station. Transfer to your Nile Cruise by private A-C van. After lunch, you’ll explore the east bank of Luxor, including the Karnak Temples Complex and Luxor Temple. Overnight in Luxor
After breakfast, we will visit the Valley of the Kings, including the Royal Tomb of the well-known king, Tutankhamun, Temple of Deir El Bahari and Colossi of Memnon. After the tour, back to our ship to enjoy your Afternoon tea while relaxing on the sundeck. Overnight in Luxor
Morning time we will visit Temple of Horus in Edfu, followed by Temple of Sobek & Haroeris in Kom Ombo. Evening time is FREE at leisure to enjoy the Egyptian folkloric show on the ship with a belly dancer and many other entertaining performances. Overnight in Kom Ombo on board
Breakfast meal on board. After that, you will join our tour guide to explore the wonderful city of Aswan. Our first visit of the day will be to the High Dam, Philae Temple, and the Unfinished Obelisk. After the day tour, we will drive back to our Nile Cruise ship. Overnight on board
Check out after breakfast. Later on, we will transfer you to Aswan Airport in order to catch your flight to Cairo. After that, we will visit The Civilization Museum. We will then visit Citadel of Salah El Din & Old Cairo area. Overnight in Cairo
Today we will visit Alexandria, the “bride of the Mediterranean Sea”. In Alexandria we will see the Library of Alexandria, Kom El Shokafa and Qaitbay Citadel. After lunch, we will drive back to our hotel in Cairo. Overnight in Cairo
Check out from your hotel in Cairo after having your breakfast. Later on, you will be met by our representative, who will transfer you to Cairo International Airport in order to catch your flight to back home after your awesome tour to Egypt.
Farewell Day (good bye and see you soon again) 🙂
- Meet and assist by our English-speaking representatives upon arrival and departure.
- 04 night’s accommodation at comfortable hotel in Cairo, based on (Bed & Breakfast) meal plan.
- 03 nights’ accommodation on board 5* Standard Nile Cruise Ship, based on (Full Board) meal plan.
- Local tour guides in all the indicated historical sites in the program itinerary.
- Entrance fees to all the indicated historical sites and attractions in the program itinerary.
- 01 night’s accommodation on board 1st Class Sleeping Train, including Dinner & Breakfast.
- Lunch meal(s) at local Tourist Restaurant(s) during the day tours in Cairo ONLY.
- All transfers by Air-conditioned vehicles with qualified drivers.
- All the current taxes applied by the Egyptian government.
- Program will be based on full board (in case of any exceptions, please let us know)
- Tourist Visa to Egypt.
- International flight tickets.
- Extras in the hotels “SPA, laundry, telephone, beverages, etc.”
- Tipping to “Company Representatives, Guide, Driver, etc.”
- Any Optional tours may require.
- One-way sleeping train (Cairo to Luxor)
- One-way Domestic flight tickets “Aswan to Cairo” on economy class.
- Program may have some changes according to weather.
- English, Spanish, Chinese, French, Greek and German speaking guides are available for this program.
- Prices are quoted in US Dollars currency and based on 02 persons (this is an average rate per person).
- Based on private tour / run everyday
- Special rates for groups.
- Excluding Christmas, New Year Eve and Easter dates.
- Please note that in case of increase in fuel, taxes and/or tourist sites entrance fees, Tivoli Events, will keep the rights to amend all prices accordingly and without prior notice.
- In case you are allergic to any kind of food or vegetarian, please inform us.