Start from 800.00 US$
Cairo, Aswan and Abu Simbel
06 Days / 05 nights
Nubian Life Package is a unique tour to Egypt that especially designed for those, who are in love with the hidden treasures existing in Nubia, located to the south of Aswan and has wonderful natural sites to see and a stunning museum with fantastic monuments to explore!
A tour to the great Pyramids of Giza, the Civilization Museum and Khan El Khalili Bazaar is included in your special Nubian Life Package, while you are in Cairo, exploring the awesome monuments existing in the Egyptian Capital. You can also add more activities in the night such as a Sound & Light Show at Giza Pyramids or a Romantic Dining Cruise on board a luxuries cruising restaurant for two hours including Musical Show, Belly Dancer, Live Band and Tannoura.
You’ll also have the chance to visit the awesome attractions of Aswan and Nubia including the High Dam, Temple of goddess Isis at Philae, the Unfinished Obelisk, the awesome Temples of Abu Simbel, the Nubian Museum, Temple of Kalabsha and have a unique visit to the Nubian Village, where you can try the Nubian Life Style and enjoy a bird-watching tour “if you wish”.
Upon arrival to Cairo International Airport, you will be met by our representative, who will help you in all formalities and transfer you by private Air-conditioned vehicle to your hotel in Cairo. Check-in your room – Overnight in Cairo
After breakfast, you’ll join our expert tour guide to visit the highlights of Cairo, including Giza Pyramids, the Civilization Museum and Khan El Khalili Bazaars. After the tour, we will have our lunch at local restaurant, then get back to our hotel. Overnight in Cairo
Morning flight from Cairo to Aswan. On arrival, you will be met by our local tour guide in Aswan to visit the High Dam, Philae Temple, and the Unfinished Obelisk. After the day tour, we will transfer you to your hotel for check-in and overnight. Overnight in Aswan
Breakfast at your hotel. Later on, we will complete our tour in Aswan by visiting the Nubian Museum, the Temple of Kalabsha and then visit Nubian Village, where we get to know the Nubian community, their beliefs and traditions, and much more! Overnight in Aswan
Early check out from your hotel in Aswan. Today, we explore the marvelous Abu Simbel Temples, built by king Ramses II during the New Kingdom. After that, we will transfer you to Aswan Airport to catch your flight to Cairo, where you will spend your last night. Overnight in Cairo
Check out from your hotel in Cairo after having your breakfast. Transfer to Cairo International Airport in order to catch your flight to back home Farewell Day (good bye and see you soon again) 🙂
- Meet and assist by our English-speaking representatives upon arrival and departure.
- 03 nights’ accommodation at comfortable hotel in Cairo, based on (Bed & Breakfast) meal plan.
- 02 nights’ accommodation at comfortable hotel in Aswan, based on (Bed & Breakfast) meal plan.
- Local English-speaking tour guides in all the indicated historical sites in the program itinerary.
- Entrance fees to all the indicated historical sites and attractions in the program itinerary.
- Lunch meal at local Tourist Restaurant during the day tour in Cairo ONLY.
- All transfers by private Air-conditioned vehicles with qualified drivers.
- All the current taxes applied by the Egyptian government.
- Tourist Visa to Egypt.
- International flight tickets.
- Tipping to “Company Representatives, Guide, Driver, etc.”
- Any Optional tours may require.
- Roundtrip Domestic flight tickets “Cairo/Aswan/Cairo” on economy class.
- Program may have some changes according to weather.
- English, Spanish, Chinese, French, Greek and German speaking guides are available for this program.
- Prices are quoted in US Dollars currency and based on 02 persons (this is an average rate per person).
- Based on private tour / run everyday
- Special rates for groups.
- Excluding Christmas, New Year Eve and Easter dates.
- Please note that in case of increase in fuel, taxes and/or tourist sites entrance fees, Tivoli Events, will keep the rights to amend all prices accordingly and without prior notice.
- If you are allergic for any kind of food or vegetarian, please inform us.