Cairo Stop Over
Start from 450.00 US$
Cairo (Your Gate to the Ancient World)
04 Days / 03 nights
This finest package is like a deep dose of Cairo, as it allows our dear guests coming from all over the world to visit Egypt to spend three nights in Cairo and explore the highlights of this awesome city.
The first day of this special tailor-made package to Egypt is dedicated to the ancient Egyptian monuments, including the Great Pyramids of Giza, the Sphinx, the Open Air Museum of Memphis, the impressive Step Pyramid complex and the stunning tombs of Sakkara.
The second day of our short break in Cairo is mainly for discovering the highlights of the city, represented in the Civilization Museum and its unique collection of monuments and gold stuff, the Citadel of Salah El Din, the Alabaster Mosque of Mohamed Ali and the Coptic Cairo Area. This is besides having the chance to pass by Khan El Khalili Bazar, one of the most famous local markets in Egypt and the Middle East.
If you wish to have a short tour in Cairo and explore the highlights of the city, this tour is truly the best option for you, because it gives you the chance to cover the main tourist sites in the city in a couple of days. Also, it allows you to have a wide range of night activities like sailing down the Nile for two hours on a five-star cruising restaurant with a folkloric show or you can also go on a fantastic Sound and Light Show by the Pyramids.
On arrival to Cairo International Airport, you will be met by our representative, who will help you in all formalities and transfer you by private Air-conditioned vehicle to your hotel in Cairo. Check-in your room in few minutes! Overnight in Cairo
Today we will start our tour in Cairo to visit The Pyramids of Giza & Sphinx, the Step Pyramid Complex at Saqqara and the Open-Air Museum in Memphis. Lunch meal is included in your day tour, then transfer you back to your hotel. Overnight in Cairo
We begin our visits of the day by exploring The Civilization Museum. Our next visit will be to the Citadel of Salah El Din. Later on, you will enjoy your lunch meal at local restaurant. After lunch we will visit Old Cairo area. After the tour, we will return to the hotel. Overnight in Cairo
Check out from your hotel in Cairo after having your breakfast. Later on, you’ll be met by our representative, who will transfer you to Cairo International Airport in order to catch your flight to back home after touring Egypt for eight days. Farewell Day (good bye and see you soon again ) 🙂
- 03 nights’ accommodation at hotel in Cairo, including Bed & Breakfast.
- Meet and assist by our professional representatives in all cities.
- Professional tour guide in all the indicated historical sites in the program itinerary.
- Entrance fees to all the indicated historical sites and attractions in the program itinerary.
- All transfers by private Air-conditioned vehicles with qualified drivers.
- 03 Lunches at local Tourist Restaurants during the tours in Cairo.
- All the current taxes applied by the Egyptian government.
- Tourist Visa to Egypt.
- International flight tickets.
- Tipping to “Company Representatives, Guide, Driver, etc.”
- Any Optional tours may require.
- Program may have some changes according to weather.
- English, Spanish, Chinese, French, Greek and German speaking guides are available for this program.
- Prices are quoted in US Dollars currency and based on 02 persons (this is an average rate per person).
- Based on private tour / run everyday
- Special rates for groups.
- Excluding Christmas, New Year Eve, official holidays and Easter dates.
- Please note that in case of increase in fuel, taxes and/or tourist sites entrance fees, Tivoli Events, will keep the rights to amend all prices accordingly and without prior notice.
- If you are allergic for any kind of food or vegetarian, please inform us.
- Please advise about any special requests