Start from 900 US$
Cairo and Nile Cruise
08 Days / 07 nights
This stunning tour to Egypt is specially designed for the lovers of the ancient Pharaonic civilization, impressive temples and unique temple complexes, the Cairo and Nile Cruise is one of the finest Egypt travel packages Tivoli Events is proud to offer.
It enables our dear guests, coming from all over the world to visit Egypt and enjoy our Egypt tours offers, a unique chance to explore the top tourist sites of Cairo in two days to visit the Great Pyramids of Giza, the Grand Civilization Museum and many other attractive sites including the unique collection of our Coptic & Islamic sites. This is besides having the chance to enjoy a three-night cruise from Aswan to Luxor, passing by the highlights of the south including the impressive collection of the ancient Egyptian temple complexes, the stunning royal tombs and the awesome open-air museums located everywhere in Luxor & Aswan and check more through Tivoli Events
Check-in your room! – Overnight in Cairo
Lunch meal is included in your day tour, then transfer you back to your hotel.
Overnight in Cairo
Our next visit will be to the Citadel of Salah El Din. Later on, you will enjoy your lunch meal at local restaurant. After lunch we will visit Old Cairo area. After the tour, we will return to the hotel.
Overnight in Cairo
Upon arrival, you’ll be met by our local tour guide in Aswan to visit the High Dam, Philae Temple, and the Unfinished Obelisk. After the day tour, we will transfer you to your Nile Cruise ship for check-in
Enjoy your Lunch and relax then start sailing and you will start Dinner on board.
Overnight in Aswan
Lunch & Dinner are included on board – Overnight in Edfu.
Enjoy your Afternoon tea on board while relaxing on the sundeck. And then dinner will be served.
Overnight in Luxor on board
Breakfast time, check out from your hotel in Cairo after having your breakfast. Later on, you will be met by our representative, who will transfer you to Cairo International Airport in order to catch your flight to back home after touring Egypt for eight days. Farewell Day (good bye and see you soon again) 🙂
- Meet and assist by our English-speaking representatives upon arrival and departure.
- 04 night’s accommodation at comfortable hotel in Cairo, based on (Bed & Breakfast) meal plan.
- 03 nights’ accommodation on board 5* Standard Nile Cruise Ship, based on (Full Board) meal plan.
- Local English-speaking tour guides in all the indicated historical sites in the program itinerary.
- Entrance fees to all the indicated historical sites and attractions in the program itinerary.
- Lunch meal(s) at local Tourist Restaurant(s) during the day tours in Cairo ONLY.
- All transfers by private Air-conditioned vehicles with qualified drivers.
- All the current taxes applied by the Egyptian government.
- Tourist Visa to Egypt.
- International flight tickets.
- Extras in the hotels “SPA, laundry, telephone, beverages, etc.”
- Tipping to “Company Representatives, Guide, Driver, etc.”
- Any Optional tours may require.
- Round trip Domestic flight tickets “Cairo/Aswan – Luxor/Cairo” on economy class (depends on available class upon booking).
- Nile cruise will start on Friday or Wednesday according to embarkation and disembarkation dates.
- Program may have some changes according to weather and water majeure which control Esna gates.
- English, Spanish, Chinese, French, Greek and German speaking guides are available for this program.
- Prices are quoted in US Dollars currency and based on 02 persons (this is an average rate per person).
- Based on private tour / run everyday
- Special rates for groups.
- Excluding Christmas, New Year Eve, official holidays and Easter dates.
- Please note that in case of increase in fuel, taxes and/or tourist sites entrance fees, Tivoli Events, will keep the rights to amend all prices accordingly and without prior notice.
- If you are allergic for any kind of food or vegetarian, please inform us.
- Please advise about any special requests.