Start from 500.00 US$
Aswan To Luxor by Cruise
04 Days / 03 Nights
Cruising the Nile River is one of the marvelous activities that you shouldn’t miss while you are spending your vacation in Egypt. The shorter Nile Cruise tour usually starts from Aswan to Luxor for three nights and it is available on regular basis every Wednesday and Friday as well, so it is the perfect choice for those who have a short stay in Egypt.
While sailing along the Nile between the different historical sites, seeing the wonderful temples and the royal palaces, we can also offer you many optional night tours to enjoy tour FREE time. In Aswan, you can try such a very nice walking tour to the local market, where you can shop many kinds of herbs and spices, attend the sound & light Show at Philae Temple or enjoy a special bird-watching tour at the Nubian Village to find out a great place called, Nubia, where the paradise is represented on earth. However, in Luxor, we can offer a Hot Air Balloon adventure, a felucca tour around the banana island or enjoying a sound & light show at Karnak.
Check in before lunch. Later on, you’ll be met by our local tour guide in Aswan to visit the High Dam, Philae Temple, and the Unfinished Obelisk. We will then get back to our Nile Cruise for rest and refresh. Overnight on board
Morning time we will visit Temple of Sobek & Haroeris in Kom Ombo, followed by Temple of Horus in Edfu. Evening time is FREE at leisure to enjoy the Egyptian folkloric show on the ship with a belly dancer and many other entertaining performances. Overnight on board
After breakfast, we will visit the Valley of the Kings, Temple of Deir El Bahari and Colossi of Memnon. After the tour, we will get back to the Nile Cruise to have our delicious lunch meal on board. Enjoy your Afternoon tea on board while relaxing on the sundeck. Overnight on board
Enjoy your wonderful buffet breakfast on board before your amazing tour to the Karnak Temples Complex and Luxor Temple. After the tour, we will transfer you by private Air-conditioned vehicle to Luxor airport or your hotel in Luxor. Farewell Day (good bye and see you soon again) 🙂
- Meet and assist by our professional representatives.
- Return transfer to & from the Nile Cruise by private A-C vehicle.
- 03 nights’ accommodation on board the Nile Cruise based on (Full Board) basis.
- Professional tour guide in all the indicated historical sites in the itinerary.
- Entrance fees to all the indicated historical sites and attractions in the itinerary.
- All the current taxes & service charges applied by the Egyptian government.
- Small Group Tour in all cities by new model coaches.
- Tourist Visa to Egypt.
- International flight tickets.
- Tipping to “Company Representatives, Guide, Driver, etc.”
- Any Optional tours may require.
- Program may have some changes according to weather.
- English, Spanish, Chinese, French, Greek and German speaking guides are available for this program.
- Prices are quoted in US Dollars currency and based on 02 persons (this is an average rate per person).
- Based on private tour / run everyday
- Special rates for groups.
- Excluding Christmas, New Year Eve, official holidays and Easter dates.
- Please note that in case of increase in fuel, taxes and/or tourist sites entrance fees, Tivoli Events, will keep the rights to amend all prices accordingly and without prior notice.
- If you are allergic for any kind of food or vegetarian, please inform us.
- Please advise about any special requests.