Start from 900 US$
Cairo and Hurghada
07 Days / 06 nights
This well-designed Family Holiday in Egypt package will allow you to spend a week in paradise, where you will enjoy your stay exploring the unique collection of monuments of one of the most famous civilization even known in the ancient human history.
The first part of this Egypt tour will be in Cairo, where our dear guests will have the chance to spend two nights discovering the highlights of the city, represented in the Great Pyramids of Giza, the Citadel of Salah El Din and the Civilization Museum of Antiquities.
We will then move to Hurghada to enjoy the second part of this family vacation in Egypt, where you will be spending three nights and enjoying the marvelous sandy beaches, the richest underwater environment, and the exotic nightlife. We can also offer a magnificent Safari tour in Sinai to try the Bedouin style and watch the stars together while having the most delicious Bedouin BBQ Dinner.
Overnight in Cairo
Upon arrival to Hurghada airport, you will be met by our representative there, who will transfer you to your hotel. You will check-in your room. The rest of the day is FREE at leisure on your own.
Overnight in Hurghada
Overnight in Hurghada
Check out from your hotel in Hurghada. We will then transfer you by private Air-conditioned vehicle to Hurghada airport in order to catch your flight back to Cairo after exploring the highlights of Egypt in seven days! Farewell Day (good bye and see you soon again) 🙂
- 03 nights’ accommodation at hotel in Cairo, including daily Breakfast.
- 03 nights’ accommodation at hotel in Hurghada, including daily Breakfast.
- Meet and assist by our professional, English-speaking representatives in all cities.
- Local tour guides in all the indicated historical sites in the itinerary.
- Entrance fees to all the indicated historical sites and attractions in the program itinerary. (except optional)
- All transfers by private Air-conditioned vehicles with qualified drivers.
- All the current taxes applied by the Egyptian government.
- Tourist Visa to Egypt.
- International flight tickets.
- Extras in the hotels “SPA, laundry, telephone, beverages, etc.”
- Tipping to “Company Representatives, Guide, Driver, etc.”
- Any Optional tours may require.
- Roundtrip Domestic flight tickets “Cairo/Hurghada/Cairo” on economy class.
- Program may have some changes according to weather.
- English, Spanish, Chinese, French, Greek and German speaking guides are available for this program.
- Prices are quoted in US Dollars currency and based on 02 persons (this is an average rate per person).
- Based on private tour / run everyday
- Special rates for groups.
- Excluding Christmas, New Year Eve, official holidays and Easter dates.
- Please note that in case of increase in fuel, taxes and/or tourist sites entrance fees, Tivoli Events, will keep the rights to amend all prices accordingly and without prior notice.
- If you are allergic for any kind of food or vegetarian, please inform us.
- Please advise about any special requests.