Egypt in Style
Start from 1300 US$
Cairo, to Nile Valley and Sharm El Sheikh
10 Days / 09 nights
A wonderful tour to Egypt, Egypt in Style package, is one of the top rated Egypt travel packages because it offers different and various tour activities, including visits to the classical tourist sites like the great Pyramids of Giza, the impressive temples in Luxor and Aswan, in addition to a relaxation time on the red sea beaches in the coastal city of Sharm El Sheikh!
We start this tour to Egypt with the awesome monuments of Cairo, including the Pyramids of Giza, the rich site of Saqqara, the ancient city of Memphis, the Civilization Museum, the Citadel of Salah El Din, the Coptic Cairo Area and the well-known old market of Khan El Khalili.
Afterwards, we will transfer our dear guests to Cairo International Airport, in order to catch their domestic flight to Aswan, so they can embark their Nile Cruise ship on the same day! The regular Nile Cruise program usually includes visits to the High Dam, the Temple of Philae, the Unfinished Obelisk, the Temple of Kom Ombo, the Temple of Edfu, the Valley of the Kings, the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, the Colossi of Memnon, the Karnak Temples Complex and the Temple of Luxor. This is besides offering many optional tours and additional excursions like a Sound & Light Show, Felucca Ride around the awesome islands and a hot air balloon adventure over the west bank of Luxor.
After the Nile Cruise adventure, we will drive by an air-conditioned vehicle from the city of Luxor to the well-known city of Sharm El Sheikh, so our dear guests can take some rest of the sandy beaches of the Red Sea after spending few days exploring the unique temples Complexes on both sides of the immortal river Nile.
Check-in your room. Overnight in Cairo
Morning flight from Cairo to Aswan. On arrival, you will be met by our local tour guide in Aswan to visit the High Dam, Philae Temple, and the Unfinished Obelisk. After the day tour, we will transfer you to your Nile Cruise ship for check-in. Overnight in Aswan on board
Morning time we will visit Temple of Kom Ombo, saild to Edfu and then visit Edfu Temple.
Evening time is FREE at leisure to enjoy the Egyptian folkloric show on the ship with a belly dancer and many other entertaining performances. Overnight in Edfu on board
After the tour, we will get back to the Nile Cruise to have our delicious lunch meal on board.
Enjoy your Afternoon tea on board while relaxing on the sundeck. Overnight in Luxor on board
Later on, you will enjoy your lunch meal at local restaurant. Continue to visit The Egyptian Grand Museum. After lunch we will visit Old Cairo area before we transfer you to your hotel in Cairo. Overnight in Cairo
Check out from your hotel in Cairo after having your breakfast. Later on, you will be met by our representative, who will transfer you to Cairo International Airport in order to catch your flight to back home after your awesome tour to Egypt. Farewell Day (good bye and see you soon again) 🙂
- Meet and assist by our representatives upon arrival and departure.
- 03 night’s accommodation at comfortable hotel in Cairo on Bed & Breakfast basis.
- 03 night’s accommodation on board Nile Cruise from Aswan on Full Board basis.
- 03 night’s accommodation at comfortable hotel in Sharm El Sheikh on Bed & Breakfast basis.
- Local English-speaking tour guides in all the indicated historical sites in the program itinerary.
- Entrance fees to all the indicated historical sites and attractions in the program itinerary.
- Lunch meal at local Tourist Restaurant during the day tours in Cairo ONLY.
- All transfers by private Air-conditioned vehicles with qualified drivers.
- All the current taxes applied by the Egyptian government
- Tourist Visa to Egypt.
- International flight tickets.
- Extras in the hotels “SPA, laundry, telephone, beverages, etc.”
- Tipping to “Company Representatives, Guide, Driver, etc.”
- Any Optional tours may require.
- Round trip Domestic flight tickets “Cairo/Aswan – Sharm El Sheikh/Cairo” on economy class (depends on available class upon booking).
- Nile cruise will start on Friday or Wednesday according to embarkation and disembarkation dates.
- Program may have some changes according to weather and water majeure which control Esna gates.
- English, Spanish, Chinese, French, Greek and German speaking guides are available for this program.
- Prices are quoted in US Dollars currency and based on 02 persons (this is an average rate per person).
- Based on private tour / run everyday
- Transfer from Luxor City to Sharm El Sheikh may be changed to be by domestic flight instead of by air – conditioned vehicle.
- Special rates for groups.
- Excluding Christmas, New Year Eve, official holidays and Easter dates.
- Please note that in case of increase in fuel, taxes and/or tourist sites entrance fees, Tivoli Events, will keep the rights to amend all prices accordingly and without prior notice.
- If you are allergic for any kind of food or vegetarian, please inform us
- Please advice about any special requests.