Start from 900.00 US$
Discover Siwa Oasis
04 Days / 03 nights
Egypt is a country with multi faces! In addition to the classic tours to the Pyramids, the Museums and the impressive temples, Egypt offers Safari & Desert tours to the stunning oasis, where our dear guests can enjoy their vacation in Egypt and see other attractive sites and gain new experiences within Egypt tours.
This marvelous Safari tour to Siwa Oasis is a mix between the historical and natural visits in one package, as it offers our guests a real chance to visit the Commonwealth Cemetery of World War II, Temple of the Oracle and enjoy a bicycle ride in the palm fields of Siwa, swimming in the Cleopatra Bath and a 4X4 car tour exploring the magic of the Great Desert sand dunes.
We will meet you at your hotel in Cairo and transfer you by private air-conditioned vehicle to Siwa Oasis. On the way, we will be stopping at the Commonwealth Cemetery of the World War II. Evening time, arrival to the hotel, check in & overnight. Overnight at Siwa
Today, we will enjoy a bicycle ride in the palm fields of Siwa. We will also visit Temple of the Oracle. Afterwards, we will have a marvelous time swimming in the Cleopatra Bath. After finishing your day tour, you’ll get back to the hotel. Overnight at Siwa
Our tour today will include visit to the Mountain of the Dead, the ancient town of Shali, 4X4 car tour exploring the magic of the Great Desert sand dunes and swimming at one of the cold-water natural springs. We will be ending the day at Bir 1. Overnight at Siwa
Check out after breakfast. Later on, you’ll be met by our representative, who will transfer you to Cairo. We can transfer you to your hotel in Cairo or to Cairo International Airport in order to catch your flight to back home after this marvelous tour. Farewell Day (good bye and see you soon again) 🙂
- Round trip transfer Cairo – Siwa Oasis – Cairo.
- 03 nights’ accommodation at a hotel based on Half Board.
- Expert Egyptologist tour guide.
- Entry fees to the mentioned sites.
- 4×4 Jeep in the desert.
- Tourist Visa to Egypt.
- International flight tickets.
- Tipping to “Company Representatives, Guide, Driver, etc.”
- Any Optional tours may require.
- Program may have some changes according to weather.
- English, Spanish, Chinese, French, Greek and German speaking guides are available for this program.
- Prices are quoted in US Dollars currency and based on 02 persons (this is an average rate per person).
- Based on private tour / run everyday
- Special rates for groups.
- Excluding Christmas, New Year Eve and Easter dates.
- Please note that in case of increase in fuel, taxes and/or tourist sites entrance fees, Tivoli Events, will keep the rights to amend all prices accordingly and without prior notice.
- If you are allergic for any kind of food or vegetarian, please inform us.