Program no. 1 : Cairo – cruise – Hurghada
Arrival to Cairo international airport , meet and assist and transfer to hotel , overnight Cairo .
Breakfast at hotel , meet and assist by our professional English speaking guide at hotel then start our full day
tour visiting Giza Pyramids to see the Great Pyramid, Sphinx ,There will be an opportunity at your own expense, for you to enter one or other of the pyramids depending on which of them are available for visiting. Lunch at Local Restaurant, then will visit the Egyptian Museum where you will see the fabulous gold treasures of the boy-king Tutankhamun and an antiquities collection spanning 5000 years, then will be transferred to visit Old Cairo where you will see the Coptic Hanging Church and the nearby St Sergius Church, Ben Ezra Synagogue , back to hotel and Overnight Cairo.
Pick up time : 07.00 am
Tour Duration : approx. 08 H .
Breakfast at hotel , meet and assist and transfer to Cairo airport for early domestic flight to Aswan , arrival Aswan Airport meet and assist and transfer to start sightseeing with our professional English speaking guide , visit the ancient granite quarry with its 1,000 ton Unfinished Obelisk. Also, you cross the water by motor-boat to visit the elegant island Temple of Philae, dedicated to the supreme maternal goddess Isis. In the
Afternoon sailing to Nubian Village where you can see the Nubian Culture and Nubian People with their simple life and smiley faces ,we will rich there by motor boat also, Nubian Village visit – optional – , lunch, dinner, overnight cruise.
Breakfast , visit the Temple of Kom Umbu where it will moor, enabling you to visit the Ptolemaic temple with
its dual dedication to the crocodile god Sobek and a falcon-headed god Re-Haroeris. sailing north to the dusty
town of Edfu where you visit the colossal Temple of Horus at Edfu, the most complete temple of the ancient world. , lunch, dinner, overnight cruise.
Breakfast , cross the Nile by road to the West Bank to visit the tombs of the pharaohs in the Valley of the Kings, and you visit the great terraced temple of the female pharaoh Hatshepsut at Deir el-Bahri and the Colossi of Memnon – giant statues of Amenhotep III. , back to Cruise.
lunch , dinner and overnight Cruise.
Breakfast ,visiting the east bank of Luxor – luxor & Karnak temples – transfer to Hurghada by road it will take around 3 hours , arrival to Hurghada , dinner and overnight.
Breakfast , sea trip to enjoy the Red Sea treasures , lunch ,dinner and overnight Hurghada.
Breakfast at hotel , meet and assist and transfer to Hurghada airport for domestic flight to Cairo , arrival Cairo
Meet and assist to international flight and final departure.
- Accommodation 2 nights in Cairo at 4 Stars hotel –Steigenberger Cairo Pyramids or similar based on bed and breakfast .
- Accommodation 3 Nights in Cruise – 5 Stars – Coral sea Tulip or similar based on full board basis .
- Accommodation 2 Nights in Hurghada at Continental or similar based on all inclusive.
- Meet and assist at Cairo international airport and transfer to Hotel.
- Full day tour visiting Giza Pyramids , Egyptian Museum , lunch at Local Restaurant – please advise any food restrictions to be considered – Then half one hour walk in Kham=n El Khalili Bazaars.
- All cruise sightseeing.
- Transfer from Luxor to Hurghada by road.
- Sea Trip.
- Meet and assist and transfer to Hurghada Airport.
- Meet and assist to from domestic to international flight.
- All tours will be with professional English Speaking guide.
- All transfers will be with A/C private Minivan and driver.
Rate Excludes :
- Entry Visa.
- Extras at Hotels.
- Items of personal nature.
- Domestic airfare ticket.
Please kindly note that for the above program will have to start our accommodation at cruise on Friday or Wednesday.