Start from 1475 .00 US$
Pyramids, Nile River and Alexandria
11 Days / 10 nights
This is surly one amazing tour to Egypt. Guests from all over the world would love to go on such a holiday in Egypt, as it blends all the amazing features of the land of the Nile.
The guests will explore all the superb monuments and sites in Cairo and sailing down the Nile between Luxor and Aswan for seven nights to explore the unique collection of our ancient Egyptian temples.
This tour to Egypt will begin by exploring the most remarkable monuments of Cairo, including the Pyramids of Giza, the ancient site of Saqqara, the open-air museum in Memphis, the Civilization Museum of Antiquities, the citadel of Saladin and Coptic Cairo including the unique collection of churches such as the Hanging Church and the Jewish Synagogue of Ben Ezra.
The guests will afterwards use the domestic flights from Cairo to Luxor, in order to embark their Nile Cruise for seven nights from Luxor to Luxor, with a fantastic visit to the highlights of Aswan. This is besides having the chance to add many optional tours to the hidden treasures in both cities.
The Nile cruise would offer the guest a marvelous chance to sail down the Nile, the same as the ancient Egyptian did thousands of years ago.
The last part of this short trip to Egypt will be in the city of Alexandria, one of the marvelous coastal cities in Egypt, overlooking the Mediterranean Sea and has such a very unique collection of the Greco-Roman monuments date back to a precious period of Egypt’s history.
Upon arrival to Cairo International Airport, you will be met by our professional representative, who will help you and transfer you by private Air-conditioned vehicle to your hotel in Cairo.
Check-in rest and refresh. The rest of the day is FREE at leisure. – Overnight in Cairo
Today we will start our tour in Cairo to visit The Pyramids of Giza & Sphinx, the Step Pyramid Complex at Saqqara and the Open-Air Museum in Memphis. Lunch meal is included in your day tour.
After the tour, you will take a domestic flight to Luxor. Embark your Nile Cruise.
Dinner on board. – Overnight in Luxor.
After breakfast, morning time is free at leisure in Luxor. After breakfast, we will visit the Valley of the Kings, Temple of Deir El Bahari (Queen Hatshepsut Temple) and Colossi of Memnon. After the tour, we will get back to the Nile Cruise.
Lunch on board and enjoy your Afternoon tea while relaxing on the sundeck.
Dinner on board. – Overnight in Luxor
Energizing breakfast on board. Then we will visit Temple of Horus in Edfu. After that, back to the ship, enjoy the lunch on board while sailing to Aswan. Evening time a Galabeya Party will be operated by the staff on board during dinner. – Overnight on board.
Breakfast meal on board. Then, we will join our tour guide to explore the wonderful city of Aswan.
Our first visit of the day will be to the High Dam, Philae Temple. After lunch, we will enjoy a Felucca ride around the most attractive islands of Aswan. After that, we’ll be back to our Nile cruiser, so we can enjoy the marvelous Disco and Music Show. – Overnight in Aswan
Free morning on board, so you can enjoy the amazing view of the Nile while relaxing on Aswan! We can offer you a very interesting tour to the Nubian Village by motor boat to enjoy this awesome place. Afternoon tea will be available on board. Evening time is free at leisure in Aswan.
Overnight on board
Energizing breakfast meal on board. Our Nile Cruise ship will land at the location of the impressive Temple of Sobek & Haroeris in Kom Ombo.After your amazing visit, you will get back to the ship, so we can enjoy the delicious lunch on board while sailing towards Luxor. – Overnight on board
Enjoy your wonderful buffet breakfast on board before exploring the east bank of Luxor, including the Karnak Temples Complex and Luxor Temple, another startling temple which was established around the 14th century BC. After the tour, you’ll be transferred to your Nile Cruise. Overnight in Luxor
Check out after breakfast. Later on. We will transfer you to Luxor Airport back to Cairo. After that, we will visit The Egyptian Museum. Our next visit will be to the Citadel of Salah El Din. Later on, you’ll enjoy your lunch meal at local restaurant. After lunch we’ll visit Old Cairo area before we transfer you to your hotel in Cairo. – Overnight in Cairo
Today we will visit Alexandria, the “bride of the Mediterranean Sea”. In Alexandria we will see the Library of Alexandria, Kom El Shokafa, Montazah Palac and Qaitbay Citadel. After lunch, we will drive back to our hotel in Cairo. – Overnight in Cairo
Check out from your hotel in Cairo after having your breakfast. Later on, you’ll be met by our representative, who will transfer you to Cairo International Airport in order to catch your flight to back home after touring Egypt for eight days. Farewell Day (good bye and see you soon again ) 🙂
- Meet and assist by our professional representatives.
- All transfers by private Air-conditioned vehicles with qualified drivers.
- 03 night accommodation at Cairo hotel including breakfast.
- 07 night accommodation on board Nile Cruise based on full board.
- Local tour guides in all the indicated historical sites in the itinerary.
- Entrance fees to all the indicated historical sites indicated in the itinerary.
- All the current taxes & service charges applied by the Egyptian government.
- Private Tours in all cities by new model coaches.
- Program will be based on full board (in case of any exceptions, please let us know).
- Tourist Visa to Egypt.
- International flight tickets.
- Extras in the hotels “SPA, laundry, telephone, beverages, etc.”
- Tipping to “Company Representatives, Guide, Driver, etc.”
- Any Optional tours may require.
- Roundtrip Domestic flight tickets “Cairo/Luxor – Aswan/Cairo” on economy class.
- Program may have some changes according to weather.
- English, Spanish, Chinese, French, Greek and German speaking guides are available for this program.
- Prices are quoted in US Dollars currency and based on 02 persons (this is an average rate per person).
- Based on private tour / run everyday
- Special rates for groups.
- Excluding Christmas, New Year Eve and Easter dates.
- Please note that in case of increase in fuel, taxes and/or tourist sites entrance fees, Tivoli Events, will keep the rights to amend all prices accordingly and without prior notice.
- If you are allergic for any kind of food or vegetarian, please inform us.